|Civilian name||Atticus Silva|
Physically Atticus is lean not built like a body builder more like runner or martial artist. He is a mix of Irish and Filipino giving him jet black hair and slightly tanned skin. He tends to wear a white lab coat; a black shirt and some khakis do to him spending most of his time in his workshop. In costume he wears a black and grey body suit with green decal along the chest and back. He also has metal gauntlets with dark green lights in the middle of the back of his hand. Though the most notable feature of this suit is the four-metal tentacle/arms connected to the back of his suit.
Equipment and Resources
50,000 in the bank account from selling off his creations, A log cabin house deep in Ashen forest (For reference between the entrance to the catacombs and the pond), Fully functional workshop, the backing of Pandora.
- Appearance: In costume he wears a black and grey body suit with green decal along the chest and back. He also has metal gauntlets with dark green lights in the middle of the back of his hand. Though the most notable feature of this suit is the four-metal tentacle/arms connected to the back of his suit.
- Abilities: This suit is Myth’s most important and useful creation there are three main components to this suit. The first being the suit, the second are the gauntlets, and the finial part is the 4 metal arms/tentacles attached to the back of the suit.
- The Suit: The suit is the best non-tinker suit money can buy. The suit has a Kevlar suit built in thus, making it resistant to small arms fire. The lenses are tinker-tech able to link to his drones allowing him to see through their eyes. They also allow augmented reality which have a multitude of uses.
- Gauntlets: The gauntlets are tinker-tech made by Myth they are what control the drones. Different hand gestures equal different commands. To link a drone to the gauntlets all is need is to press the gauntlet against the drone.
- The Chimera Tentacles: These tentacles are a gift from Pandora they allow Myth to be more front line. These 4 metal arms allow Myth a way to defend himself. They are neutrally connected and therefore don’t require to be hooked up to the gauntlets. Though they are housed in a backpack like unit that helps power the arms. Each arm is normally 6 ft long and can retract into the backpack unit or they can extend to a maximum of 15 ft. They are 5 inches in diameter and are made of a prehensile titanium-steel. At the end of each tentacle are three single jointed pincers that can rotate in 360 degrees. The strength of single arm equates to 120 kg. If traveling via all four arms Myth can reach about 25 mph.
- Duration: Until destroyed
- Notes: Think doctor octopus from Spider man.
Minotaur Drone MK 1
- Appearance: Looks like a metal/robotic Minotaur with giant horns. Stands about 7 ft high with a very bulky bodybuilder like torso.
- Abilities: The Minotaur drone is Myth’s answer to when you just need some brute force and ignorance. The Minotaur drone has three main aspects: durability, brute strength and its charge.
- Durability: the Minotaur drone is resistant to rifle fire and piercing weapons on the flip side melee bludgeoning weapons work best.
- Strength: a Minotaur drone max strength allows him to flip a car on its side.
- Charge: the charge speed is around 40 mph as the Minotaur charges its horns heats up to 1500 degrees making it more armor piercing.
- Duration: Until destroyed
- Notes: Minotaur’s can sometimes be equipped with clubs or in extreme measures axes.
Skills and Specializations
Multitasking, repairs and Jerry-rigging.
To Myth there’s nothing more enjoyable than testing his craft against another. He views it as the most dangerous and fun game one can play. Myth lives to play this game to him nothing is more important to play and win. That being said he spends most of his time in his lab trying to perfect his drones. When he’s not working on his creations he’s scouting out potential opponents to play the game against. He is often described as very polite and reserved individual but when it comes to the game, his competitive side comes out.
A warden tinker (Controller x Combat) who specializes in making drones with the restriction of they have to be designed off a fantasy/mythological creatures and beings. Myth can pilot a single drone through hand gestures commands via his suit gauntlets (not including his suit’s tentacles). The range of his gauntlet’s commands are at a max 250 ft though the closer he is the finer control he has over the drones. At the max 250 ft the drones are slower to respond to commands (A 5 second delay). Also, if Myth is taken down/KO or if they exit the range of 250 ft then the drones will freeze up and shutdown.