|PRT Classification||Breaker (Mover, Brute, Striker)|
|Blu C | Duelist A$ | Magnum C | Packrat D+ | Phalanx A | Vigor C-|
Grey Hair, Pale skin, she has similar facial features as Phalanx she stands at roughly 6 feet tall in height, with blue eyes.
Weighing almost 450lbs, with a fit body type, many would assume her to be some form of Athlete.
Her head passes as perfectly human, but her torso, arms, and legs, are covered in armored plates rather than more synth-skin. Though it is easy enough to conceal beneath appropriate clothing.
When fighting crime she wears a blue Kevlar jumpsuit.
Equipment and Resources
Wealth Level: 6
Protectorate Salary, Insurance, and Benefits, 6000 dollars in savings.
- Elysian-steel Gladius (short sword)
- Elysian-steel Parma (round shield)
- Civilian Phone
- Handcuffs and Zipcuffs
- Duct-tape & Electrical Tape
- Standard First Aid Kit
- External Emergency GPS Tracker (hidden in her hair)
- Large EMT- Medical pack
Skills and Specializations
- Understanding of Government bureaucracy
- Understanding of criminal and conspiratorial behavior aka basic level criminology.
- High speed pursuit vehicle training
- Basic first aid
- Understanding of basic human intelligence gathering.
- Basic Forensic Knowledge
- Understanding of laws and legal procedures
- Navigating his way around quickly with maps, charts and tables, orienteering, instruments, or dead reckoning.
- Searching a room, vehicle, or person for weapons and contraband.
- PRT Self Defense training in unarmed combat
- PRT Self Defense training with PRT weapons
- Skilled Use of Antiquated weaponry, and associated tactics.
- Basic PRT/Police Squad Tactics
- Customized Squad Tactics (Devised by Phalanx for himself and his AI)
- Extensive Medical Training + NUCLEUS/SWORDFISH Medical Data (On par with a 10 year Veteran EMT)
Mentally Leia is heavily damaged, a combination of the trauma from becoming a gestalt consciousness, as well as the death of her first love, Alia Long, Cylynx.
She is doing her best to live up to her memory, and make her proud, the support from her friends and loved onesis helping.
She is of course still an Artificial-Intelligence, and one with deeply alien thought-processes. Leaving her like those before her, out-of-touch and out-of-their-depth with humanity in many respects.
Trigger type: Single Natural Trigger
Pleiades body has undergone significant changes post-trigger, her mechanical form being largely cannibalized by her shard, and reformed into a 24/7 Permanent Breaker-state. No longer requiring tinker maintenance.
This state has a strong resemblance to her previous body, and is made of a type of Superconductive Hard-light. Possessing durability on par with Titanium. And Strength/Agility on par with an exceptional fit PRT trooper.
Her Trigger-altered Brain is located in her chest cavity, her corona pollentia being cannibalized and recycled from what was previously her Zipdash Cores.
Her body is constantly shifting, with sections of her form periodically fraying into what resemble free-floating pixels. Though she can force everything back into place with concentration. Often this occurs when under emotional distress or simply when her attention is occupied.
She needs to recharge by absorbing electricity for a total of 12hrs per week, a little bit overtime or all at once.
The Hardlight being able to absorb electrical charge up to a car battery's worth, and discharge it in taser-level bursts.
Passively, when outside of combat, Pleiades breakerstate actives a repair function, slowly reverting damage done to her, taking roughly the amount of time a baseline human heals to restore her to a ‘pristine’ state regardless of the extend of damage (barring destruction of her brain of course).
Phasing is achieved by coming into contact with any surface (object,person, force field,etc) and selectively ignoring them. Passing through the space they occupy as if they were non-existent. She cannot Telefrag, requiring unoccupied space to ‘solidify’ and can see through materials that she is actively phasing through as though they were translucent. Outwardly this looks like her ‘no clipping’ through surfaces.
Teleporting is achieved by one of two methods ‘Juking’ and ‘Blinking’
Blinking requires line-of-sight, and has a maximum range of 300meters/1000ft. With a 18 second cooldown.
Juking does not require line-of-sight and can only reach an unoccupied space within 20ft. With a (separate) 12 second cooldown. Neither Blinking, nor Juking can telefrag, and both can be used to transport either 3 people or 1000lbs of nonliving material.